There are many reasons you may decide to refinance your property. Perhaps you want to take advantage of lower interest rates, make some investments, buy a second property or start a business. Whatever the reason, borrowing against your home is an excellent way to access money as mortgage interest rates are significantly lower than conventional means of borrowing.
Interest rates in Canada are at one of the lowest points in decades, but that doesn’t guarantee they’ll stay there. If you have been considering refinancing your property, It may be the right time to do so. By refinancing your mortgage now, you may be able to:
- Lower your monthly payment.
- Reduce your amortization and pay off your mortgage years sooner.
- Save thousands in interest over the life of your loan.
- Use a portion of your new mortgage to consolidate high interest debts
- Start a business, take a trip, pay for college… It’s your money, you decide.
Mortgage refinancing is without a doubt one of the best ways to borrow money because of the lower interest rates offered on mortgages. If you would like to explore your options and determine whether or not a refinance makes sense for you, give us a call. We are always happy to discuss your options and may be able to suggest some additional cost-saving strategies.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WORKING WITH MMG
Have a question? Ready to get started? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Get in touch with one of our experts today!